I like to give my loyal readers occasional updates of all my exciting activities and adventures in the research trenches…
- I’ve been in Ann Arbor, Michigan this summer, teaching a class in Questionnaire Design.
- I’m also working with two of my most beloved professors, managing their MOOC on the same topic. Basically I can’t get enough of designing questionnaires.
- I’m still making time for client work: I’m getting ready to field two employee surveys for different pharmaceutical clients, as well as consulting on the recruitment materials for a survey of people receiving unemployment insurance in California.
- I spent a few days over the last two weeks on the road with a client, doing pre-tests for a survey they are about to field among multiple sclerosis patients. I conducted 12 1-on-1 interviews with people who have MS, hearing all about their lives and their medications.
- I have lots of exciting new business opportunities in the pipeline, including a big corporate reputation study for another pharma company and a small customer survey for a gluten-free bakery.