Winter is almost over! Q1 is usually slow for me, but not this year! Here are a few of the things I’ve been working on:
- A consumer survey about New Year’s Resolutions.
- Online qualitative research about eating at work.
- A membership survey of a small professional association.
- More online qualitative research with leaders of business development centers.
- Another survey among members of a class action lawsuit against a major bank.
There’s also been a new business bonanza; I’ve written proposals for surveys with doctors and patients, interviews with board members and Wall Street analysts, and focus groups with employees of a major pharmaceutical company.
On the academic front, I finally had a paper accepted by the Journal of Official Statistics after almost 3 years of revisions, reviews, and teeth-gnashing. I’m also getting ready to head to Michigan to teach Questionnaire Design in the Summer Institute in Survey Research Techniques.
And it seems like spring might be in the air!