Happy birthday to us! On April 1, 2019, I took my 10-year-old solopreneurship, Jessica Broome Research, and turned it into Southpaw Insights.
I’m delighted to have such an amazing team of people to help make Southpaw a great place to work!
In honor of our 4th birthday, I want to share a curated assortment of some of our best blog posts. Enjoy!!
Advice for Doing Your Own Research:
- Focus Group Tips I Learned at the Bar
- 5 Simple Ways to Write Better Surveys
- 3 Tips For Researching Hard-to-Reach Audiences
- An Interviewer Explains: How to be a Better Client
How Research Can Help You…
Learn about some of our favorite research tools:
- Online communities to flatten time and space
- Quick and cost-effective omnibus surveys (which got our client mentioned on Jimmy Fallon!)
- Online and in-person focus groups
See how we expand our offerings by…
- Bringing research to life through video
- Telling stories with data visualization
- Partnering with everyone from data scientists to fitness experts
- Being a member of Titanium Worldwide, a collective of certified-diverse media and marketing agencies
- One in three Americans doesn’t know that “Southpaw” refers to a left-handed person… and more Southpaw Trivia
- Test your Southpaw knowledge with Two Truths and a Lie, Lefty Style
- See how lefties use divergent thinking
Want to learn more about how research can help YOU make smart decisions? Contact us.