If companies show consumers that they care right now, they will earn lasting customer loyalty.
We recently discovered this — and a whole lot more — by combining a targeted national survey and a qualitative deep dive on how consumers are dealing with the pandemic.
It’s a powerful approach, one almost any company or organization could benefit from.
We call it the Southpaw 3Q (Quick Qual / Quant). It’s a fast, cost-effective way to get a snapshot that goes both broad and deep. This kind of understanding can help companies communicate in a way that resonates with your audience and make business decisions that are informed by their input.
What is the 3Q?
• 3 questions in a nationally representative survey
• 3- day qualitative deep dive with up to 20 consumers, including videos, photos, and projective exercises
• 3 weeks or less from end to end
How Would You Benefit?
• Companies and brands: Find out what consumers want to see or hear from you, what they’re concerned about in your space, and what gaps can you fill for them!
• Agencies: We can share this across multiple clients for additional savings.
• Associations: We can adapt the 3Q for associations to understand key concerns and what your members need from you right now.
What is the Turnaround Time?
Things are shifting rapidly. That’s okay. We work fast.
Once we meet to discuss key questions of interest, we can be in and out of the field within a week for most consumer audiences. If you want a beautiful report like this one to share (or enlarge, frame, and hang on your office wall!), we can have it ready in an additional week. If you’re chomping at the bit for results asap, we can provide you with key bullet points in a few days.
Contact Us to learn more!